The renewable energy industry requires precision-engineered, fail-safe equipment. Wheels India's hydraulic cylinders is manufactured with top-grade materials The low-weight, maintenance-free products offer the exacting performance and resilience demanded by wind turbine installations. The products facilitate ultra-fine control of the blades' pitch, nacelle's yaw, rotor braking, cooling, lubrication, and power transfer.
- Proven experience - Wheels India is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of industrial and automotive products in India
- In-house design, modeling, FEA, buckling analysis, and tooling facilities of international standards
- Made with materials of the highest quality, sourced from top steel suppliers in the world, and tested by the in-house metallurgical lab
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities for skiving and roller burnishing, induction hardening, straightening press, CNC turn-mill, cylindrical grinding, robot welding (MIG/SAW), servo-controlled assembly, friction welding, and hard chrome and nickel-chrome plating.
- Assembled in Class 1000 Clean Room
- Extensively tested for endurance with up to 120T push loads, fatigue resistance with 5 Hz cycles with pressure raise rate of up to 6,800 bar/sec, dynamic fatigue handling, cushion performance, and low temperature operating conditions of up to -20°C
- Semi-automated paint plant for custom finishes
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), ultrasonic testing machine, surface roughness tester, and air gauges for assured product quality
- Spherical, trunnion, foot leg, and application-specific mounting options are supported to meet the exact needs.
- After-sales service is offered through dedicated teams at major locations