Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct For Directors And Senior Management
Each Director and Senior Executive of the Company declare that he would:-
- Act with honesty, integrity and fairness in the interest of all the stakeholders of the Company.
- Take utmost care and due diligence in the performance of their duties of his office and in exercise of the powers attached to his office.
- Recognize that confidential information received in the course of exercise of his duties is not disclosed to anyone, unless such disclosure is authorized by the Company.
- Not allow his personal interests or the interests of any associated person, to conflict with the interests of the company.
- Not conduct himself in a manner which is likely to bring discredit to the company.
- Not make any improper use of the information obtained in the course of exercise of discharge of his duties with the Company. Be independent in judgment and actions.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the assets of the Company and ensure their efficient use for legitimate purpose of the business.
- Recognize his obligation, at all times, to comply with the spirit and letter of law and with the principles of this Code.
In addition to the above, the Independent Directors shall comply with the duties as required under Schedule IV of the Companies Act, 2013 as amended from time to time.